For spring 2019, Tepui releases "the Low-Pro", - the lightest, lowest-profile rooftop tent from the brand yet. It's called "LoPro" because it's only 7 inches tall on the roof of your car !
If you've been looking for a rooftop tent for some time, but have long shied away from their size and weight, now your search is finally over.
The Low-Pro is so low-profile, Tepui claims its the lowest-profile folding rooftop tent on the market !
- The lightest, lowest profile car-top tent Tepui has to offer
- 2-person capacity ideal for you and your favorite companion
- Curved canopy top offers spacious A-frame-style comfort
- Durable materials guarantee protection against stormy weather
- 8ft 6in telescoping ladder provides easy access to your abode
- Tepui Tec composite base is durable and 100% recyclable
- Included foam mattress ensures a comfortable night's rest
- ZipperGimp assembly lets you choose from assorted canopies
The Low-Pro shaved 10 pounds from its Tepui cousin, the Kukenam, for a total weight of 120 pounds !
Inside are numerous vents that can zip up to weather storms or fold up to let the breeze flow. There were plenty of pockets for gear and lots of spots to lash things to the ceiling.