This Land Cruiser is equipped with a Rhino-Rack HD three-bar Crossbar rack that serves as the foundation for a harshell Alu-Cab Expedition 3 pop-up rooftop tent, and 270º awning that stretches over the rig’s aft sectors for added shade when parked.
The name Alu-Cab is synonymous with quality and great workmanship. They pride themselves on bringing the best possible product to the market.
Over the years, they’ve been adding continuous improvements to their Expedition Tent, opting for a wider, more spacious layout, as well as a streamlined design that’s both aesthetically pleasing, and far more aerodynamic.
That said, their Gen 3 roof structure and base are generously insulated with a closed-cell foam lining that offers excellent comfort and insulation all year round. They’ve also included an awning cover over the tent’s rear door, which helps to keep rain, snow and frost off the rear opening.
More Features :
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Built-in cargo rails for the fitment of optional load bars
- Hard-shell structure that can carry additional gear – solar panels, kayak, mountain bikes or camping table
- Streamlined aerodynamic profile
- 3-point access with a door / window on each side
- Gas-strut assisted pop-up design
- Opens and closes in seconds so you can still go on that late-afternoon game drive
- 75 mm high-density foam mattress with zip-off cover
- Quick release ladder that stows inside your tent when closed
- Storage pockets
- Internal USB power points
- Internal 12V plug point
- Internal lighting
- Rear door awning to keep the entrance dry
- Dual-layer canvas for better insulation and protection
- Wind resistant design thanks to single-sided opening
- Top and bottom foam insulation for class leading insulation
Photo/info credit - Alu-Cab.com